Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
THAT is what I needed to know. Thanks huntr, I don't want to invest money in things I don't need.
That depends on the swivel stick - they make flexible ones for 5th wheel use (has hose on the handle to snake through the piping).

The black tank is below your bathroom, you can pull the false wall in the pass through (about 6 screws) and see how the piping is run. You will also see a mess of wiring and your water pump and probably access to the back of the furnace and water heater.

Also read you owners manual on the black tan flush procedure - I believe there is some miss information here.

Now to help keep my black tank clean and have it totally empty when drained I do the following. Before first use I add 1 cup Dawn dish soap and 5 gallons of water. Some folks add a Tied laundry pod to this. By doing this the tank is slicked up and any motion moves things around. The Dawn breaks up the grease in the poo and helps dissolve the tissue. The Tied pod fortifies this action. So after a day of travel things are totally broken down, or if stationary, rock the trailer a bit each day so the dreaded cone goes away. Using this method no other chemicals are needed.