Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are looking forward to expanded adventures

My wife, Sharon, and i are starting the next chapter of adventure. The kids are married, we are between dogs, and many things point to some day is today.

Northern Michigan is our home and our travels this summer will be to explore this great State in more detail. This winter the South and warmer temperatures will likely be of interest. Next fall will be the East coast, right after a cruise to Alaska.

We both like gardening and dogs. Iím into photography, experimental aircraft, and good music. 70s and 80s Lite rock, gospel, and smooth jazz. Sharon is about great cooking and reading.

We are all ears to anyone who have suggestions regarding our travel plans and interests.

Good wishes to all.
    Marcus
    2021 Reflection 150 295RL
    2021 Ford F-150. Lariat

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWegmeyer View Post
    My wife, Sharon, and i are starting the next chapter of adventure. The kids are married, we are between dogs, and many things point to some day is today.

Northern Michigan is our home and our travels this summer will be to explore this great State in more detail. This winter the South and warmer temperatures will likely be of interest. Next fall will be the East coast, right after a cruise to Alaska.

We both like gardening and dogs. Iím into photography, experimental aircraft, and good music. 70s and 80s Lite rock, gospel, and smooth jazz. Sharon is about great cooking and reading.

We are all ears to anyone who have suggestions regarding our travel plans and interests.

Good wishes to all.
    Congrats andvwelcome to the group. Safe travels and let the new memories and adventure begin.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your welcome
    Marcus
    2021 Reflection 150 295RL