Quote Originally Posted by Our 303 View Post
That sucks to hear. Your 323 doesn't have locking straps? Our 303 came with locking straps. I threw on some Master locks and now I'm just crossing my fingers.
I'm with Chuck and never even thought about that. Yes the hasp on the straps are there but I think I'm still going to go ahead with the cam locks instead to keep it at one key to keep up with. The cam locks are pretty cheap, just wish I had thought about it before so I didn't have to pay another shipping charge.

Most of the seasonal folks are good people, it's people that are just passing through that tend to help themselves on the way out. I moved sites a couple of years ago because I was right on the way on on the lane where the rental RVs were. They actually did me a favor one year stealing my old rusty grill. I had been eying a new one and the Mrs kept insisting the old one worked fine. LOL the only thing I lost of any value were my kids bikes one year. That one chapped my hide pretty good as they had just gotten them for Christmas and it was the opening of the season and the first chance they had to ride them for a bit. They got one weekend out of them and poof, they disappeared. My mistake for thinking that a chain and lock and just had them locked together so it would be a PITA to pack them off together. Guess it wasn't enough of a PITA.