User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

320G Garage will fit 2 ATVs

In picking out 2 ATVs, on paper, it looked like 2 Kodiak's 700s would fit side by side. Last week I finally got around to loading them up. It's a tight fit, but they will indeed fit side by side. There is about an inch between the tires and walls and about an inch between the plastics on each ATV. I was looking at the Grizzlys, but they are 1" wider each and I don't think they would fit. I can go a little wider on the wires because the plastics are the widest part of the Kodiak. The picture looks distorted because I used the wide angle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tZGSmRO.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	35452
    Last edited by RoyBell; 07-16-2021 at 06:31 AM.
    2020 GD 320G
    2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good choice on the ATV's, Yamaha is the best there is

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the G21 and and can put my two Grizzlys in, not side by side, I drive the first one in, and reverse second in, that was one of the selling points to me on the G21 it has that 14' garage space that allowed me to get the two quads in.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220917_174813.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	43187

With some finagling I can get them both facing forward. Since most of the weight is in the front of the ATVs this helps keep as much weight towards the trailer axles. Drive the left one up first. Push it as far forward as it will go and scoot the rear over. Then drive the right one in. Scoot the back of the right one over and then back the left one a little to clear the hapijack rails. Then scoot the rear of the left one over so it's not rubbing on the wall. Not sure how much wider I can go on tires without being an issue though. I have quite a bit of clearance on the walls so maybe I can scoot a little closer to the walls. The fenders stick out pretty car which is the hitting point.

Just a warning though. You will need 8K lb axles if you plan to carry any water. 80 gallons of fresh water, half tank of fuel in the tank + 2 of these ATVs weighed 14,800 lbs on the axles.
    Last edited by RoyBell; 09-24-2022 at 06:53 AM.
    2020 GD 320G
    2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.