User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some good news

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great to read. Getting our 22MLE in one more month! Can’t wait for that first trip!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little late but welcome aboard!
    The cult is growing.
    Robert and Chris
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2024 2500HD Silverado 6.6L gas
    Blue Ox Sway Pro

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations, I'm sure it's a big relief! It's a bit sad that we are inspired to celebrate everything functioning in normal working condition. We went through similar emotions. After 18 months of seemingly endless issues, we are now issue free since we got our camper back from Indiana in early spring (knock on wood).
    Timmer
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 312BHTS
    2015 Ford F350, 6.2L Gas, Crew Cab

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad your trip went well! Careful about those awnings though. They are supposed to let the water come off, but they aren’t like the old ones and could possible bend the frame.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you had better luck than me. My 2021 22MLE bought in June of 2020 had a water leak under the bathroom sink, have had 2 ceiling trim moulding's come down while traveling, the shade over the recliner window came down from poor installation. Then on our last trip the thin chrome accent strip on the wood front of the slide out came off and the toilet started leaking at the water line inlet because they put the hole in the back wall 2" off center so the supply line was in a bind at the fitting. All things fixable but does speak to quality of workmanship. After first problem I found out it's easier to fix myself than go thru the dealer circus. Still like the trailer layout and I can get the trailer into smaller campsites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, thats too bad. I know each unit is hit or miss, seemingly depending on who worked on. But, they are great layouts, and better fortune with your rig from now on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12