User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Mystery key...

  1. #1
    Seasoned Camper
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mystery key...

    My 2022 Reflection 337 came with 2 keys. One opens everything. The other is a mystery. The dealership doesn't know. They said to not lose it because I may need it. I asked a buddy with a Reflection but he only got one key. So, what in the world could the other key go to? It's not a spare tire lock. It isn't a key to a locking lug nut. It looks similar to the compartment lock key on my old Springdale. Something else weird, I was at a local hardware store to get a copy made, they said it was too thin for their blanks.

    Any ideas?
    2022 337RLS & 2017 CTD Ram long bed
    720w of solar & Victron MPPT/battery monitors
    4x100AHr LiPo batteries & 2500w PSW
    Lots of other mods too....

  2. #2
    Site Team Ynot4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    ON & QC Canada
    Posts
    4,769
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it be for the outside compartments?

    Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

  3. #3
    Seasoned Camper
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Could it be for the outside compartments?

    Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Nope. I tried them all. Different cut than the main key that does open them. I thought it may be for the battery cut off, but couldn't see a place to put it.
    2022 337RLS & 2017 CTD Ram long bed
    720w of solar & Victron MPPT/battery monitors
    4x100AHr LiPo batteries & 2500w PSW
    Lots of other mods too....

  4. #4
    Site Team Ynot4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    ON & QC Canada
    Posts
    4,769
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the tech that finished your rig dropped his locker key. Lol
    I'd simply store it somewhere just in case.

    Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

  5. #5
    Site Sponsor Skiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Delta BC
    Posts
    662
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any markings? Maybe post a pic - surprising what lots of extra eyes might tell you.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

  6. #6
    Rolling Along OurNewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spare tire lock?
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

  7. #7
    Site Sponsor NB Canada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    3,674
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RPAspey View Post
    My 2022 Reflection 337 came with 2 keys. One opens everything. The other is a mystery. The dealership doesn't know. They said to not lose it because I may need it. I asked a buddy with a Reflection but he only got one key. So, what in the world could the other key go to? It's not a spare tire lock. It isn't a key to a locking lug nut. It looks similar to the compartment lock key on my old Springdale. Something else weird, I was at a local hardware store to get a copy made, they said it was too thin for their blanks.

    Any ideas?
    Isn’t there a different lock on the front storage door vs the slam lock doors?
    Do the propane doors have locks?


    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

  8. #8
    Seasoned Camper
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OurNewEra View Post
    Spare tire lock?
    No lock on the spare.
    2022 337RLS & 2017 CTD Ram long bed
    720w of solar & Victron MPPT/battery monitors
    4x100AHr LiPo batteries & 2500w PSW
    Lots of other mods too....

  9. #9
    Seasoned Camper
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Isn’t there a different lock on the front storage door vs the slam lock doors?
    Do the propane doors have locks?


    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Propane compartments don't lock.
    2022 337RLS & 2017 CTD Ram long bed
    720w of solar & Victron MPPT/battery monitors
    4x100AHr LiPo batteries & 2500w PSW
    Lots of other mods too....

  10. #10
    Seasoned Camper
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grey key unlocks everything. Silver key is the mystery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16266361491103453853599722220634.jpg  
    2022 337RLS & 2017 CTD Ram long bed
    720w of solar & Victron MPPT/battery monitors
    4x100AHr LiPo batteries & 2500w PSW
    Lots of other mods too....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.