User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emergency exit window screens

Hi there does anyone know the best place to order an emergency exit window screen. We have a momentum 25g and the exit over the bed accidentally came open and i lost it while driving today. Im thinking i can just make one with some velcro for now but would like to order a replacement
    Thanks

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Porter View Post
    Hi there does anyone know the best place to order an emergency exit window screen. We have a momentum 25g and the exit over the bed accidentally came open and i lost it while driving today. Im thinking i can just make one with some velcro for now but would like to order a replacement
    Thanks
    Call Grand Design customer service.

EDIT: have your VIN handy so they can look up your coach.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    You may be able to order directly from grand design parts. On thier web site that have a look up page for parts.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    After you get your new screen you should consider putting a wrap of velcro around the red handle to keep it from opening during travel. Just saw this too on Happily Ever Hanks YouTube. Then when parked you take it off. Another item for the pack-up / departure list!
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas