User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsledz View Post
    All good news but beware. By what I have read, you must have your VAX card, of course your passport, a negative 72 hour molecular COVID test result, all documents and info on the Arrive Can app with a confirmation number. That is all good but, you may be randomly selected for a COVID test at the border. If you test positive, you must have to have a quarantine plan in place and stay put for 14 days and they will monitor your location. SO, just beware that it could really railroad your vacation. I really want to go but..... And, we don't know yet what the U.S. wants out of us when we return back to the states. Stay tuned I guess.
    I know this question isn't directly related to Canada reopening except that I'm curious about the "vax card". Is that different than the piece of paper we received when we got vaccinated? It literally looks like anyone could have printed the thing at home. But I'm not aware of an actual card (at least in MN). Wondering if we'll need something specific to get across the border next year (assuming it remains open)...?
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    I know this question isn't directly related to Canada reopening except that I'm curious about the "vax card". Is that different than the piece of paper we received when we got vaccinated? It literally looks like anyone could have printed the thing at home. But I'm not aware of an actual card (at least in MN). Wondering if we'll need something specific to get across the border next year (assuming it remains open)...?
    Whatever you were given when you got the shot(s), but don’t try to fake it. Two people just got fined nearly C$20,000 for faking it.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    Whatever you were given when you got the shot(s), but don’t try to fake it. Two people just got fined nearly C$20,000 for faking it.
    Would like to read this entire story What is the crime?
    It isn’t an official document at least not in Canada and doubt it is in the USA

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    Thanks. No need to fake it, my paper does have provider ID and other info about the vaccines. It just doesn't look that "official". So wondered if I was supposed to take that someplace to get some kind of "official" card. Thanks for clarifying!
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    Thanks. No need to fake it, my paper does have provider ID and other info about the vaccines. It just doesn't look that "official". So wondered if I was supposed to take that someplace to get some kind of "official" card. Thanks for clarifying!
    There is an app that they want you to use before arrival where you photograph your card. Some states have an online system where you can get a certificate too.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Would like to read this entire story What is the crime?
    It isn’t an official document at least not in Canada and doubt it is in the USA

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Lying to the border patrol is going to be a crime in about any case.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Folks we are going to close this thread after a number of posts were removed as being politically motivated or running afoul of site rules.

Here is a link to the Canadian Govt travel update page: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services.../menu-eng.html

Here's a link the USA travel page: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/coronavirus

Thanks for understanding.
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123