Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2011 Toyota Sequoia - Considering Imagine 2800BH, 2400BH, or Transcend 247

Hi Everyone,

I am new to MYGrandRv, as we just sold our off-road Fleetwood E3 Popup. We have been trying to shop for quality manufactures in TT which appears to be challenging at best, however, we keep getting steered toward GD from their QC and slightly higher standards than the rest of the industry.

Not trying to go down the Quality Topic here, but happy for feedback. Mainly I am trying to see if anyone out there has towed any of these rigs with their Sequoia. I am very aware of the GVWR weight, tong weight, etc., mainly just seeing if anyone has any actual driving experience with a 2nd Gen Sequoia.

***Note***I am running additional Airbags in the rear coils, 10 Ply Tires that go to 90PSI, Tran Cooler, etc. as well as looking to go with a ProPride or Hensley WD Hitch.

Any feedback would around the Sequoia Towing experience be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Phil

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2010 sequoia and we have a 2018 2800bh and we have towed with this combo about 4 times. While the engine has all the power to pull it, it was not that great of a drive. I also did not feel like it was the safest way to travel also. But it can tow it and I may have to do it again in the future as an emergency but I would not be wanting to be my travel combo all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 GD 2800BH
    2005 Tundra, 2010 sequoia
    Wife & 2 kids