So took delivery on June 4th, bent pins on front jacks when I picked it up so it sat at dealers for 2 weeks. Brought it home and attempted to back in driveway which had a 6 degree up angle from the street. Rear stabilizer jacks don’t clear before the wheels get on the driveway. 2021 Short Bed F350 with 20K Companion puck OEM hitch. Had problem with connector in bed of truck, waiting for Ford to ship the correct part. Going back to the dealer who promises to do PDI again and answer my questions “to make it right”, Basically has been sitting in a storage lot, really wanted the 240 but when we went to buy the dealer wasn’t aware it was no longer made. 260 doesn’t allow access to bed or bathroom without slide out. Any suggestions?

1) Nose of trailer kissing cab when backing

2) Hitch set so trailer nose is high, set with kingpin 3 inches in front of axle

3) Hitch box for 90degree turn not set up

4) if I can’t get in the driveway I can park on side of road for short time (1 road in and out of subdivision, I am 1st house) but will be on a back to front angle of 1-2 degrees, can I use the slide when not level front to back

5) Delivered with a manual for travel trailer instead of 5th wheel, took a month to get the correct manual