User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Airflow system quick review

Installed on my front AC today on my Solitude... wow. On high... it did fine.... but I would hold my hand up on the vents to check... no need now...

Will install on bedroom unit tomorrow... but so far.... although when you look at it...Styrofoam and strip installation... well worth it...
    2019 Solitude 372WB FBP loaded
    2021 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 FX4 Long Bed Rapid Red
    1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
    1968 Dodge Charger

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree 100%. I installed them on both ac units and the difference is remarkable.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my review for the RV Airflow I put up on some other forum that doesn't exist:

My wife's biggest concern with the trailer and going to Lake Havasu in the summer was inside comfort. She's fine during the day because we're on the beach, under an EZUP, sitting in the water, but it's bed time she was worried about. So to make the system as efficient as possible, I added RV Airflow to all three units.

Here are the results:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210714_010607218.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	35631

You can see what the outside temp is on the top. And you're probably thinking, "Curtis, the garage seems a tad warm." Well, sorta. The kids were complaining that it was TOO cold in "their room". The system cycled all throughout the day. 114 was the highest we saw on the first day. I wanted to see what the system would do, and it maintained 74 all day, with the garage dipping to 73 at times.

So my final thought: I'm beyond pleased with how the system ran. The wife was shocked how well the system held the temps. We even had to make it warmer in the evening (90 was the outside low) because it was too chilly.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M