Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Folks
    Appreciate all of the suggestions.

I think we are going with the Mr Coffee 5 cup. It will fill our travel mugs with none left over.

Then later I can us it with my flux capacitor
    Last edited by powerscol; 07-28-2021 at 04:01 PM.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coffee Pot

Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    As morning coffee is an essential part of life and as I now have a inverter capable of running one I thought I would ask what small electric coffee pots folks are using.

I was thinking a small carafe - maybe 2 to 4 cups or a small K-cup model. looking for durable and that makes OK coffee. We only drink a cup and then get on the road.

Thanks

PS Local Kmart available, etc is good. Don't need an expensive one.
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Keurig-K-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    French press. Cheap, portable, and delicious coffee.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a percolator that we sit on the LP stove that works great. I love hot coffee and that percolator makes coffee hot.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Keurig just like at home. I love French Press coffee but it doesn’t stay hot very long! I get up at least an hour before my wife so a quick cup of coffee is very nice. We is Solimo French Roast from Amazon and it is perfect if you like a dark roast!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdrifter1 View Post
    We have a Keurig just like at home. I love French Press coffee but it doesn’t stay hot very long! I get up at least an hour before my wife so a quick cup of coffee is very nice. We is Solimo French Roast from Amazon and it is perfect if you like a dark roast!
    You're going to laugh, We like Dunkin Original, or if I can find it the 100% Colombian.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    You're going to laugh, We like Dunkin Original, or if I can find it the 100% Colombian.
    Hey I’m from the Pacific Northwest! We grew up on Starbucks and like our coffee strong, just like in Italy or France! I have a pheasant hunting buddy who drinks Folgers and he endures a whole raft of s—t for it��!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basic Hamilton Beach drip coffee maker. We have a burr grinder and grind our own. Works for us.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using a Keirig for the past five years. It’s durable and easy for one cup. If I don’t have AC power or feel like a better cup then I always have a kettle, filter, and carafe for pour over coffee. The pour over is way better but takes more time.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so, I am trying to go more solar especially since we camp on a lot of hip camp sites, no power. i noticed the coffee maker can suck a lot of juice . i looked around since it looks like the coffee makers can draw different amounts of power. has anyone found a coffee maker that consumes less power?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast