User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LAST TRIP in our M33

Starting Sunday for 2 weeks this will our last trip in our 2020 Mallard M33. Great camper but great grand kids don't want to camp with us. We are getting a 2022 2970RL in 2 weeks, more suited for my wife and I. We do most of our camping in the Clark's Hill Lake area, or Myrtle Beach. Most all the tech problems I'm reading are either unit specific, new folks camping, or wiring problems. I have a very detailed PDI list I will be using. We are buying from CSRA CAMPERLAND in Martinez. This will be our 3rd camper from them, first GD. Hope we won't be disappointed in the unit. Only add on I'm thinking of is the power stabilizers. May put a tv in the bedroom.
    2022 2970RL
    2019 F250 6.2 SC

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. Murphy's law says that once you get the new rig the great grand kids will now want to tag along. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry kids, you had your chance with other campers. Our turn now.
    2022 2970RL
    2019 F250 6.2 SC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipwalton View Post
    Starting Sunday for 2 weeks this will our last trip in our 2020 Mallard M33. Great camper but great grand kids don't want to camp with us. We are getting a 2022 2970RL in 2 weeks, more suited for my wife and I. We do most of our camping in the Clark's Hill Lake area, or Myrtle Beach. Most all the tech problems I'm reading are either unit specific, new folks camping, or wiring problems. I have a very detailed PDI list I will be using. We are buying from CSRA CAMPERLAND in Martinez. This will be our 3rd camper from them, first GD. Hope we won't be disappointed in the unit. Only add on I'm thinking of is the power stabilizers. May put a tv in the bedroom.
    Congrats on getting the new trailer! My wife and I LOVE our 2970RL!

Ironically we are camping now in Northwest Ohio and our daughter, her boyfriend and two dogs are staying with us in the trailer. So guests are possible in the 'couples coach' if you need to.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a 2970 when our youngest was in high school and “no longer wanted to go”. Needless to say, he’s spent many nights on the sofa. We’ve really love the camper and outside of one or two odd issues it’s been great!