I was towing my trailer this last week through Tulsa Oklahoma and there is a large construction project going on there on 44 where there are barricades on both sides of the road and very narrow lanes. That made me pucker up as there was a lot of traffic going through there with me. What came up next was very scary. I saw in the distance that a car did not appear to be moving in the right lane. I slowed down and pulled up on a small car that apparently had a flat tire and the tire was pulled off and leaning up against the wall with the car up on a jack. The lady was sitting on the passenger side of the car with all this traffic driving by her. I was stuck for a bit as i couldn't pull over to the left lane as there was a steady stream of cars and semis going by and I couldn't get any speed up to merge into that lane. What really got me to thinking was that the broken down vehicle had no warnings out and if I was in a predicament like that I would not have any warning devices either. I had meant to get some but just had not done that yet on my fairly new trailer. I had been looking at those flashing led lights but had not pulled the trigger yet. I did notice several times during our trip that the broken down semis were still old school and using the safety triangles. I happened to be in an antique store with my wife that same afternoon and there was a set of really nice weighted emergency triangles with a case and all and it was ten dollars. Snatched that right up. The reason I'm writing this is to let those that don't have any devices know to go out and get something right away! Kind of shook me up when I pulled up on that stalled car as it could have been a disaster. I was fortunate that I had slowed down and was able to stop.