Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dish tailgater question

Hello,
    I have a Dish Tailgater , it has one receiver. Is there a way to mirror the signal to the bedroom? It works fine in the living room. Thank you in advance.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet you could install a splitter between the receiver and the TV but both TV's would have the same shows on.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dick, I have 2016 379FL, the receiver is in the Living room I can put the splitter there but how do I get the signal to the bed room?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be a cable from a splitter in the bedroom to the front TV. A cable comes from the over-the-air antenna to the splitter (in the bed room) and then one cable goes to the bedroom TV and another to the front TV. This is so you can use the over-the-air antenna on the front TV. You should be able to use the cable to the front TV and reverse feed the bedroom TV to it. You will have to disconnect the cable from the over-the-air antenna. All this is behind the plate (on the ceiling) where the bedroom TV cable connects. Be sure the over-the-air power is turned off (a lot of folks think this is an amp but it is power to the over-the-air antenna which has an amp in it). This should be clear as mud.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot -- you will have to find the cable that comes from the bedroom to the front TV, disconnect it (from the front TV) and reconnect it at the splitter at the sat. receiver. You may have to direct connect the cable from the front TV to the bedroom TV to by-pass the splitter in the bedroom ceiling. Another option is to run a cable from the splitter at the sat. receiver out a window and then through a window in the bedroom and then to the bedroom TV. Not pretty but it should work.