User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water leak behind drawers

We had water dripping out the bottom of our Imagine 2500 RL in the general location of the furnace an water drains. Cut out a section of the plastic bottom and determined the leak was above the floor. Removed all kitchen drawers and explored. Not easy, this area is congested and convoluted by heater, water heater, water and gas piping, flex ducting, wiring and cabinet framing. Finally discovered that the hot and cold flex PVC pipes suppling the kitchen sink faucet have been rubbing on the sharp metal edge of the heater box and are cut and leaking. MORE POOR QUALITY WORK BY GRAND DESIGN. A simple zip tie pulls the pipes away from the metal edge. PEX connectors and clips fix the pipes. THIS IS A DIFFICULT REACH AND FIX even for this life long home builder and remodeler.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to check all the lines I can access and make sure this will not become an issue for me down the road.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)