User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TSD Fuel Card Program - Need your help

Misplaced my fuel card after my last trip back in May 2021. Contacted them in mid-June using their Chat feature, and spoke with an individual named Tara. Explained my problem and she promised to take care of it, send me a new card overnight, etc.

Since then: crickets. I have reached out to her again via chat, no response. Emailed the company yesterday, no response. Reached out ten minutes ago via chat to another person listed on their website, no response.

Thoughts? Are they still alive?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    John & Mary
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2016 RAM 3500 Longhorn Limited - Mega Cab; 6.7L Cummins; SB; DRW; 4X4; Aisin; 4.10
    Curt A20 Slider

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBadger View Post
    Misplaced my fuel card after my last trip back in May 2021. Contacted them in mid-June using their Chat feature, and spoke with an individual named Tara. Explained my problem and she promised to take care of it, send me a new card overnight, etc.

Since then: crickets. I have reached out to her again via chat, no response. Emailed the company yesterday, no response. Reached out ten minutes ago via chat to another person listed on their website, no response.

Thoughts? Are they still alive?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    From the back of the card: Customer Service (888) 824-7378.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    From the back of the card: Customer Service (888) 824-7378.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark/Mary,

Thanks. Unfortunately that is the CS number for EFS. I have to contact TSD to replace the card.

Fortunately Hector from EFS was able to track down a CS number for TSD - (800) 275-5089 in case anyone else might need it. Called, and spoke to Hailey. Hailey took care of everything and is sending out the replacement card today. I raised the issue about all the difficulty I ran into online, and she promised to check into it in case others are having the same problem.

As Popeye used to say, “All’s well that ends well”!
    John & Mary
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2016 RAM 3500 Longhorn Limited - Mega Cab; 6.7L Cummins; SB; DRW; 4X4; Aisin; 4.10
    Curt A20 Slider