Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about joining Hervest Hosts

Can anyone offer input? I know you are not required to help or buy the products (but the latter is suggested. How does the golf work? can you pull a fifthwheel into the places show on the map? are you required to play there? That wouldnt be a big deal....

Thanks for input...
    Mike
    Mike & Kerri
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Chevy Siiverado Z71 2500 HD Duramax CC SB 4WD

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a membership almost a year ago and still haven't used it. I have looked at it many times when planning trips but always found better alternatives. We like having hook ups for AC in the souths 9 months of summer.
    2020 Reflection 150 240RL
    2020 F250 XLT 7.3L Godzilla
    Curt A20 hitch with turning point locked
    Westinghouse igen4500 LIFEPO4 280ah 3.2v cells

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikenKerri View Post
    Can anyone offer input? I know you are not required to help or buy the products (but the latter is suggested. How does the golf work? can you pull a fifthwheel into the places show on the map? are you required to play there? That wouldnt be a big deal....

Thanks for input...
    Mike
    Based on full timers I follow on YouTube, if they don't golf but stay at a golf course, they just frequent the restaurant, lounge, gift shop, etc., instead of golfing. Either way, you're still giving back...
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)