Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Luxury RV Parks

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luxury RV Parks

Good morning, wanted to start a new thread looking for input from my fellow RV’ers on where are some good Snowbird RV Parks are. Was just in Yuma, Az passing through and found a Luxury RV park where you purchase the lot. Theses lots were very large and you could easily put 3 to 4 RV’s on. Sounds like a great winter plan. Any recommendations from you guys on a good RV park where you purchase the lot, where there are good amenities (ie. pool, laundry, workout room etc etc). Look forward to following the thread and seeing where people go.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemanphil View Post
    Good morning, wanted to start a new thread looking for input from my fellow RV’ers on where are some good Snowbird RV Parks are. Was just in Yuma, Az passing through and found a Luxury RV park where you purchase the lot. Theses lots were very large and you could easily put 3 to 4 RV’s on. Sounds like a great winter plan. Any recommendations from you guys on a good RV park where you purchase the lot, where there are good amenities (ie. pool, laundry, workout room etc etc). Look forward to following the thread and seeing where people go.
    My wife and I were in Westwind RV before the travel restrictions, it had all that and more. We thought it was wonderful! We came down the west coast from Prince George B.C. Maybe, Lord willing we can go back there for the winter season!

Opps, did'nt notice the purchase part!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gulf Waters is a really nice park between Port Aransas & Corpus. Deeded lots and some rentals.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin