Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air 360+??

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamiani View Post
    First find out if you have the 360 or the 360+. If you have the plus + you’ll next need to find out if the device in your kitchen is a bracket for the GW1000 (gateway) router, the actual gateway router itself or something else. If it’s the gateway router then you can set up a hotspot. In order to do that you need your gateways network name and password. You’ll also need either an AT&T or Verizon SIM card with unlimited data. You can try and buy data from Winegard but that is difficult and expensive. Your 360+ antenna will give you great over the Air TV. It’s also supposed to amplify campground WiFi but it doesn’t. It does amplify 4g (and below). In order to take advantage of that you need the SIM card. If you have the 360+ but not the router you can buy the router for around $300.00. The first thing I’d do is ask you dealer to explain which equipment you have and how you use it. Once you get it working it great.
    Thanks, I've since done a lot of research. Yes, our Reflection definitely has the 360+.
    I'm purchasing the GW1000 router and probably a data plan from Verizon since that's who we've been with for years.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA in a Chevrolet View Post
    I have the AT&T Elite plan. I asked for a SIM card for a tablet. No throttling & unlimited data.
    I believe that plan is no longer open to subscription. I have a similar LTE data plan that AT&T phased out a year and half ago. I am grandfathered but as there is no contract, it's month to month, AT&T can terminate at their whim. Also I'd be willing to bet that rate is tied to phone plan as a second line? If that is the case you would be wise to consider implications should you decide to switch carriers.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=schlepprock250;385115]Hey gang, we just picked up a 2021 Reflection 315 rlts.
    It has a dome on the roof, and it has this little gateway/transmitter in the ceiling in the kitchen. Can anyone elaborate on exactly what this does and what options are available for it?/QUOTE]

It's a Winegard router - it can be mounted inside the roof dome but they recommend it on the ceiling just under the 360. Instructions for setup and use are on the Winegard website.
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12