User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaking Awning and gutter system - this look right?

Looking for some help. Does anyone else's gutter and awning look like this? I'm concerned my issue is bigger than the resealing that was recommended by tech support.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210801_135824.jpg   20210801_135843_HDR.jpg   20210801_133934.jpg  

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knowing the year and model would be helpful, also a wide ro full pic would help.
    Honestly it is hard to tell what we are looking at.
    the gutter or run off spout looks to be sideways. That doesnt look right.

Adding your rig and tow vechilce info in the signature is always a great help
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are absolutely right. Apologies for the newbie mistakes.

Rig is a 2020 Imagine 2800BH

Images are of the curb rear corner facing forward and again rear facing just under the awning.

Symptom is that we had a leaking gutter seam last year. Dealer attempted to silicone it. Still leaking, but tue larger issue now is that the awning is dripping up by the light bar, and from behind the gutter. This is becoming profrssively worse.

GD tech support said to reseal it. When I was attempting to, i realized how far the gutter is pulled away from the trailer at that rear corner and about 3' forward before it appeaes to be tightly attached.

Looking for anyone else with an Imagine to confirm if this is normal or not. Road side gutter is tight to tye wall the entire run, which has me concerned with this curb side.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD has never been able to solve their gutter leaking issue. This is our 2nd Imagine and the gutter seam is always over the door and leaks like a running faucet. Also see several leaks down the wall sides in several locations. We have taken it to the dealer on multiple occasions and they just add more silicone but the leaks continue.
    Not sure why GD cannot figure this issue out and resolve.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 2600RB and the gutter leaks, annoying but not a big deal to me. I am going to weld plastic with a soldering pencil one of these days. It’s the seam where pieces meet that leaks.
    2010 Passport Express - Sold
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks both for your replies. I can get past the seam leaking. I'm more concerned about what the ends of your gutters look like. Are they pulled away from the wall or are they snug?

Thanks!
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH
    2019 Toyota Tundra Limited 5.7

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine are not pulling away like that. They are pretty basic 2 sided tape I would imagine (forgive the punn) yours look weird but pic is too close for good perspective on your issue
    2010 Passport Express - Sold
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy that. It doesn't show well without the zoom. Thanks for confirming im not crazy (about this topic anyways).

It's headed in for the regulator. This is also on the list but I was worried it was getting sold as "normal" and I didnt have a baseline to argue against.
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH
    2019 Toyota Tundra Limited 5.7