How I hooked up my television to the traiker speakers on my 2022 Imagine 2600RB.
My new Grand Designs Imagine came with a Roku Television and a Jensen JWM452 Receiver/DVD player.

The TV has a Optical digital output but the JWM452 is Analog.

I purchased a PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter on Amazon for $14. 00,
https://www.amazon.com/PROZOR-Digita.../dp/B00KNNSKV0
and a Headphone to RC cable Amazon Basics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Audio Stereo Cable.

The Prozar comes with a Optical Cable that plugs into the Optical output jack on the Roku and into the input side of the Prozar . That provides the digital signal to the converter. On the out put side of the Prozar is is a mini Headphone jack which the headphone to RCA cable is plugged into. The RCA Jacks are then plugged into the back of the JWM452 Audio Input jacks(requires pulling out the Jensen Receiver). The TV sound is now on Auxiliary #2 on the JWM452.
Turn on the JWM452, select "Aux 2", turn on the TV and it works.
You can use both the TV speakers together with the Trailer Speaker System or go into your TV settings and turn off the TV audio

While you have the Jensen removed it's a simple task to install a 12 volt Cigarette Lighter female receptical inside the cabinet, to power the television with a 12 v to 110 v converter.

The Prozar requires a USB power source. You can plug that power cable into the USB port on the Television or on the front panel of the Jensen JWM452.

I also installed a Bluetooth transmitter on the television so I can watch TV with wireless headphones. SEE ZIIDOO Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, 3-in-1 Wireless Bluetooth Adapter,Low Latency Bluetooth Audio Adapter for TV,Car,Home Stereo SYSTEM on Amazon.
This also requires a USB port for power. I own three of these devices and it always amazes me how easy they hook up.