User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    It is FDA approved for emergency use. In this pandemic situation, I'd say it's an emergency. They're anticipating that the Pfizer vaccine, at least, will get full approval within a month. The thing is, the vaccine, once receiving full approval, is the same vaccine that's being used under emergency use. No difference.
    The anti vaxers will just come up with another excuse.

Think about it. How many millions have had the shot? Way more than any that have went thru a long approval process.And I wager it has been tested much more than vacines such as Polio and measles ever were.

Think about how far medicine has come since moldy bread was used in penicillans creation. They were basically guessing back then.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntindog View Post

Think about it. How many millions have had the shot? Way more than any that have went thru a long approval process.And I wager it has been tested much more than vacines such as Polio and measles ever were.

Think about how far medicine has come since moldy bread was used in penicillans creation. They were basically guessing back then.
    Most people are not “anti vaxers”
    This is inaccurate
    I am fully vaccinated for things that can hurt me or kill me
    This man made virus has a 99.97 percent recovery IF you even catch it to begin with
    I still don’t know one soul affected

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwalters2112 View Post
    . McDonald’s and Wendy’s aren’t killing anybody. Laziness and willpower from going to these places might be.
    Did I attack you?
    You are allowed your opinion and I have mine

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 08-10-2021 at 05:28 PM. Reason: edited quote
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Has become a question of MANDATING an unapproved vaccine of questionable origins and content.
    Those who wish to be vaccinated, do so. I uphold their right to do so.
    Those who wish, regardless of their reason, NOT to be vaccinated, honor their decision, please. Do not force your beliefs on others.
    2021 GD 260RD
    2012 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Most people are not “anti vaxers”
    This is inaccurate
    I am fully vaccinated for things that can hurt me or kill me
    This man made virus has a 99.97 percent recovery IF you even catch it to begin with
    I still don’t know one soul affected

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    You can have some of mine. I know too many to count that have had it, 3 that I knew well have died so far.

I work in a grocery store, where EVERYONE goes as they need to eat. We were supposed to be right after the health care workers/elderly in line..... Then the teachers cut in front of us, then the law enforcement, firefighters etc.
    My store has 3500 to 7000 transactions a day go thru our registers. Since many do not shop alone, and some come and go without buying anything, that translates to around 10,000 people a day come into the store.... To say that we are exposed is an understatement.
    We were provided with cheap paper masks. I got thru it by using my personal resperator with catridge filters, better N100 masks.
    Not everyone had such masks, and some did not come thru it.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntindog View Post

Generally labeling people will make it easier to denigrate their opinions. Many of these people have no bias against vaccinations in general. I have had smallpox,
    and the childhood vaccinations. I haven't had the covid vaccination because I had the disease a year and a half ago, and because there is so much double talk
    about its efficacy. At first it was the magic bullet, but as time has passed and more people have had the shot, and still a lot of people still catch the virus, the
    "magic bullet" status has been downgraded. The vaccination is not very effective against the virus, just like the annual flu virus is not very effective against the
    annual flu. These viruses mutate, and what worked last year may not, in fact probably won't, work this year.

IMO the government has so much money, and so much public confidence to lose, that they cannot put out the idea that the vaccine is only marginally effective.

But all just my opinion, and based mostly on my distrust of the government, when it approaches you and says "This is for your own good".

I grew up in the 60's and 70's.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stupid , Ignorant or other derrogatory terms have no place in the discussion . There are ways to disagree without name calling, which is against the forum rules. Please respect each other and choose words carefully when forming your reply. The thread will end up locked..
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    This is a cold virus that effects the old and obese
    And the young and not obese. We lost a family friend to COVID, and he was a 40-something mountain climber. He was neither elderly nor obese.

This lab made virus
    FWIW, the latest scientific study on that strongly suggests it did not originate from a lab. There was some reasonable suspicion for a while, granted, but assuming you want to stay as knowledgable as possible, the lab leak theory is deprecated.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schoening View Post
    This Has become a question of MANDATING an unapproved vaccine of questionable origins and content.
    Those who wish to be vaccinated, do so. I uphold their right to do so.
    Those who wish, regardless of their reason, NOT to be vaccinated, honor their decision, please. Do not force your beliefs on others.
    I don't think we should force anyone to get vaccinated. But I also think we shouldn't force anyone to come into contact with people who choose not to be vaccinated. The US Constitution guarantees free association, etc. So we need a reliable, low effort way for folks to quickly ascertain this information. Maybe private businesses can handle it. Though some authoritarian states (looking at you, Florida) have decreed that the gov't will make this decision for private companies and individuals.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Encouraging Study

Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    And the young and not obese. We lost a family friend to COVID, and he was a 40-something mountain climber. He was neither elderly nor obese.

FWIW, the latest scientific study on that strongly suggests it did not originate from a lab. There was some reasonable suspicion for a while, granted, but assuming you want to stay as knowledgable as possible, the lab leak theory is deprecated.
    Yup Okay

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast