User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    2nd warning , no name calling please be respectful of opinions that differ from yours. Next time the lock comes out.
    Is there any way to delete a posting? My last post (#70 in this thread) was unnecessary. It wasn't rude or anything, I just don't know why I suddenly felt the need to respond and post it. I don't usually get involved in these types of topics. But once I posted it, I couldn't find a way to delete it.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People near and far, hear me out, for I come before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about…. Vaccines….

It seems to me COVID befell us (worldwide). It seems Dr’s and nurses were in great demand and hospitals became overloaded. Deaths rates (apparently related to those who were the cause of overcrowding at hospitals) went UP.

Then along came some vaccinations and the hospital rates went down and the doctors & nurses weren’t in the news anymore and hospitals were returning to normal.

Then along comes a new strain of virus and the hospitals are overcrowded again.

And, like it or not, twist the story - or not - folks (even the sick and dying ones) are self proclaiming they did not have the shots.

hmmmmm……. I keep trying to unconnect the dots….. so far I haven’t been able to….

btw - I got the Moderna version, not seeing here what others have received - or not….. argh…. More unconnected dots…..
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    Is there any way to delete a posting? My last post (#70 in this thread) was unnecessary. It wasn't rude or anything, I just don't know why I suddenly felt the need to respond and post it. I don't usually get involved in these types of topics. But once I posted it, I couldn't find a way to delete it.
    deleted. Sometimes it's hard to not get sucked in.. even happens to me sometimes
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deleted. Sometimes it's hard to not get sucked in.. even happens to me sometimes
    Thanks much. Yes, hard to just remain an observer sometimes. Appreciate the assistance.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post

hmmmmm……. I keep trying to unconnect the dots….. so far I haven’t been able to….

btw - I got the Moderna version, not seeing here what others have received - or not….. argh…. More unconnected dots…..
    Larry, I'll answer. Here is my dot....
    I have not been vaccinated for Covid, natural immunity .. at what percent I do not know after having Covid early on in 2020. Was down for about 3 weeks or so then dragged for several more weeks. Would I if I had not had Covid.. not likely, to many unknowns and do not trust or believe the vax is in best interest especially after gaining natural immunity.

I have also never had a flu shot, had the flu one time in all my years.

I do use common sense when out and about, always
    have. Even pre Covid. Wash hands, sanitize and don't touch my face. Maybe that's why I have only had the flu 1 time (and Gary gave it to me ! )

Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do use common sense when out and about, always
    have. Even pre Covid. Wash hands, sanitize and don't touch my face. Maybe that's why I have only had the flu 1 time (and Gary gave it to me ! )
    Hi Marcy,

This is incredibly important, and unfortunately too many people are not applying this simple set of common sense protocols.

I have had people come into work whose spouse currently was infected, people who were vaccinated who thought they were invisible because of their vaccination who attend super spreader events with no care and subsequently became infected.

Your simple set of common sense routines if practiced more would help improve our situation I am sure.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678