User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had issues with the ramp door nuts, bolts, and washers corroding. 2021 320G and I don't live on the coast.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Lt View Post
    They drained 3-4 gallons of water out the door itself while in the service bay in just over an hour. We live in the northern part of Michigan where temps get to -30F. If there is that much water inside the door it will freeze and blow the door apart. The dealer techs thought maybe the door factory skipped sealing the door…..
    Mine is nowhere near that amount of water. Most definitely your door needs to be replaced. Not sure I would trust any weight on it with the damage the water should have caused internally. Sounds like a good dealer, for them to come and pick it up and deliver it, rare nowadays. I would think it would be cheaper to have one of the techs come to the trailer with the door and switch it, shouldn't be that much of a problem.
    Last edited by Wileykid; 08-11-2021 at 08:18 AM.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen multiple posts on the Facebook groups from people with the new weatherproof ramps with the exact same water intrusion issues. Seems to me that they have some more work to do on the new ramps.
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12