Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW9876 View Post
    I see that as well, zoom in on the upper part of the picture and look at the red and blue water lines. There is a white crust on them that is normally deposits from hard water evaporating. It would indicate a slow leak someplace in that area.
    So I just opened up the basement, and that white powder is on everything, but it honestly just smells like a dry wall powder, which is strange in itself. I don't see anywhere else that looks like an obvious leak or previous leak. I did identify the heat source, which is the power converter. So the more things like the 3 AC's run, the more heat that it generates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210814_140800.jpg   20210814_140745.jpg  

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrunr View Post
    It almost has a hint of black tank smell to it more than moisture related mustiness.

If it's the return air to the heater, why is it actively producing and blowing hot air into the kitchen?
    Maybe a black water issue leaking into the basement area behind the partition wall where all the drain pipes are located.
    1st 5er- 2006 titanium 32/37. current 5er-2021 Solitude 310GKR
    1st camper-2001 Lance slide in
    1st truck-2001 chevy silverado 2500 HD 8.1 vortec-Allison trans. current truck-2011 chevy silverado HD duramax, allison LTZ

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if previous owner put down some chemical (white powder) for insects (possibly ants)?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123