User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbymike2000 View Post
    Thanks unfortunately they spoke with my wife this am and she approved since they said it was necessary and we needed to pick it up tomorrow for a trip. They did say that Grand design will cover 2hrs of the work? I have a call in to Grand Design as well to ask them because frankly it seems like a warranty issue if it is one. The dealership is a good 2hrs away from us so I did not visually confirm it.
    Well, Mike, your statement probably silenced a good many of us who have learned over the years to let the wife have the last word. Everyone's situation is a tad different, but since I take care of all mechanical things and there are very few projects my wife undertakes that don't require my help, I don't see that happening in our home. I no longer have to remind her of the leather seat we had to replace because of the hole caused by the pen in her back pocket. Common themes in every GD forum seem to be 1) don't buy an extended warranty unless you have $$ to burn, 2) verify the problem before you authorize the work, 3) always check with GD customer service before scheduling a repair with a dealer, and 4) expect a long wait for dealer work. Obviously #4 didn't apply to your situation! Some life lessons are pretty expensive, we've had a few in the past several years. Enjoy your rig!
    Mark and Judy
    USN/USAF family (parents and kids)
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember the saying... "Where there's smoke, there's fire" !
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345