User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    gshiner

2015 Reflection 313RLTS grey water 1, no liquid comes out when tee handle pulled

when I pull the tee handle in the utility compartment for grey water 1 tank, nothing comes out of sewage line. Grey water 2 tank tee handle in front of front tire works fine (shower and such) . Does anyone know what exactly fluids drain into Grey 1 tank?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be for the kitchen water.
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa
    2014 Solitude 369RL S/N 104
    2012 F350 SWR 4x4 CC 6.7 Diesel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gshiner View Post
    when I pull the tee handle in the utility compartment for grey water 1 tank, nothing comes out of sewage line. Grey water 2 tank tee handle in front of front tire works fine (shower and such) . Does anyone know what exactly fluids drain into Grey 1 tank?
    If you have an early build, they piped the washer/dryer drain line to one grey tank and everything else to the other grey tank. You should call GD Customer Service at 574-825-9679 for clarification. You'll need your camper VIN.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is another grey water tank and valve. The other handle is to the right of the drain, just under the trailer. The grey water valve in the compartment is for a separate tank dedicated to the clothes washer should you install one. The work around for the grey water tanks should you want to use both is to get a valve for the main drain line, close the black water valve and open both grey water valves. This will let the grey water back up into the normally unused tank and give you more capacity.

John

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is a huge and somewhat heated discussion on another thread about this very subject. (can't figured out how to link the thread yet...) In short, until the 2016 model, the 313 had two grey water tanks, one dedicated to a washer which would prob never be used, and one for everything else. This was a production error apparently, and not the intended design. I almost...no...was going to cancel my purchase of this trailer on the day of the PDI because of that, and due to the discussiion on this forum, GD figured out what had happened, and redesigned the system. I waited for the new system and am glad I did. There are now (2016) three grey water tanks, one for a washer, with the t-handle in the compartment. The other two, which are also now linked, have the drain valve under the coach near the sewer pipe. The black tank drain handle is now also under the coach aft of the sewer pipe. Only the washer tank is in the compartment. Otherwise, on yours, that handle in the compartment is only for a washer if you have one. Hope this helps. You might contact GD to see if there is a refit being offered yet on pre-2016 rigs. They indicated they would be working on that.
    Don and Anita
    Oklahoma
    2015 RAM 2500 Cummins Diesel Laramie Edition
    2017 Reflection 337
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch/B&W Companion...depending on weight

gshiner

washer grey tank

Quote Originally Posted by lawdes View Post
    there is a huge and somewhat heated discussion on another thread about this very subject. (can't figured out how to link the thread yet...) In short, until the 2016 model, the 313 had two grey water tanks, one dedicated to a washer which would prob never be used, and one for everything else. This was a production error apparently, and not the intended design. I almost...no...was going to cancel my purchase of this trailer on the day of the PDI because of that, and due to the discussiion on this forum, GD figured out what had happened, and redesigned the system. I waited for the new system and am glad I did. There are now (2016) three grey water tanks, one for a washer, with the t-handle in the compartment. The other two, which are also now linked, have the drain valve under the coach near the sewer pipe. The black tank drain handle is now also under the coach aft of the sewer pipe. Only the washer tank is in the compartment. Otherwise, on yours, that handle in the compartment is only for a washer if you have one. Hope this helps. You might contact GD to see if there is a refit being offered yet on pre-2016 rigs. They indicated they would be working on that.
    thank you for the info, Geof

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really thanks. I was starting to think I had a bad valve on our 313.