User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our dealer did our Husky Center Line installation and didn't do that great of a job. It took me 3 shots of tuning before getting what I now think is the sweet spot. I had to raise the brackets and added a 4th washer.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zygmunt View Post
    Ok, Thanks! I got the WDH from the dealer and I assume the Husky was fine.
    Mine was installed by the dealer and when I got home from picking up the trailer (15 mile drive) I noticed the brackets attaching to the A frame were both skewed and not at 90 degree angles. It turns out they were WAY under-torqued and had slipped. After checking the rest of the hitch nothing was actually setup right and several of the nuts were not torqued to spec. So I would not put too much faith in the dealer setup I think - I'm sure that depends a lot on the dealer though.
    2020 imagine 2500rl; 2021 F250 Tremor 7.3
    youtube: @bobanddangsjourney

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ITS THE BRIDGE!!!!! EVERY CAR TRUCK TRAILER GOES NUTS ON THAT BRIDGE. You may have a hitch issue. but don't judge it on that bridge experience.

I tow a 30 ft Airstream with an F-250 with a pro pride hitch. Just terrible on that bridge, but perfect everywhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the Dexter Equalizer on our previous TT. I was amazed at how the trailer ride was better. I think it is a worthwhile upgrade to any suspension.
    2021 GD 150 Series Reflection 260RD, Lifted 3" with solar. Lippert Turning Point Pin Box. 300watt Inverter. TV = 2021 4wd Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab I6 Cummins Diesel, 6'4" bed, Curt A16 puck system, Custom Bed Tank.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zygmunt View Post
    I was in the Outer Banks (North Carolina) and trailer (GD 22MLE) was not handling well on the bridge. There was some dolphin-like motion on the uneven pavement surfaces. I own a 2021 22ME. Would it be worth replacing what came with the unit? An if so, then what you would recommend? Lippert Road Armor or MORryde CRE3000 or Dexter unit?

Thanks!
    I go to Hatteras all the time with my 2970RL with MORyde CRE3000 equalizers and have no issues on any of the bridges. I also use Centramatic Balancers which help smooth the ride.
    Spike & Kimberly
    2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2021 F-350 7.3L CC LB SRW
    2002 GMC 2500HD 6.6L -Traded

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim6090 View Post
    ITS THE BRIDGE!!!!! EVERY CAR TRUCK TRAILER GOES NUTS ON THAT BRIDGE. You may have a hitch issue. but don't judge it on that bridge experience.

I tow a 30 ft Airstream with an F-250 with a pro pride hitch. Just terrible on that bridge, but perfect everywhere else.
    YES!!! I was skimming ahead to see if anyone was going to mention this. Been over that bridge many time going and coming from family vacations WITHOUT a trailer and the car always did an amusing up and down dance all the way across. There may be nothing wrong with your setup if this was the only place you experienced issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Solitude 384 GK-R
    2017 GMC 3500 HD Denali

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12