User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2800BH Pricing

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can throw out all pricing or transactions that occurred prior. Grand Design, and all manufacturers, have had multiple price increases. GD has increased 3 times in the past 3 months. A $50k trailer in May is now a $60k trailer in August. Anything that might be sitting on a dealer’s lot that is pre-price increase is prime inventory for them as it will cost them more to replace it. No one is going to give away anything because you are now looking at 3 to 4 month’s minimum to get a trailer once it is ordered. Inventory is very low, demand is high. I have a 2020 Solitude I could sell for $10k more than I paid for it but I could not replace it. If you really want to buy a trailer, you are just going to have to bite the bullet and pay the price

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just did some review of pricing on a 2800bhs. If you can still buy one for $37700 do not wait. At the new pricing that is probably close to what the dealer is now paying for the coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCamper View Post
    We are considering purchasing a new 2022 Imagine 2800BH with theater seating and 2 AC units. The best price we have been quoted is $37,700. We do understand prices have increased but this still seems high to us. Is this in the ballpark of what they are selling for now or should we continue to shop around for better pricing? We are located in Arkansas.
    Was that including all fees except for Tax?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2800BH Pricing

Just bought a 2021 2800BH for $39,999($43,700) OTD. The 2022’s were priced around $54,000. I’m in Washington State……I looked everywhere across the county for Rockwood and Grand Design. Prices are way up. Got $18,000 for My 2010 Cougar 26BHS, blew my mind. Almost ordered a 2022 Rockwood 2706ws, they were 6-9 months out from order to build…. No thanks. GD’s prices are increasing just like Rockwood and everywhere else. If you can get a good deal, snag it up. Good luck! We love your Imagine 2800BH! Too bad we just winterized it ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0108.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	37305
    Last edited by Outlaws2201; 10-19-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123