Quote Originally Posted by jlsalani View Post
Have a leak through my antenna... bought the trailer used last year so dug into the manuals and found out the antenna was sold by Antenna Tek. Went to their website and ordered the parts. Order was taken and the money was taken out of my account but no parts!! I have tried to call numerous times and all I get is voicemail on all three options. Sent an email, tried their chat and a note through their website.. no luck. Anyone out there dealt with them? The antenna is one of the mast antennas that you crank up... looks just like Winegard,, is it?

Going to try and stop payment and maybe replace the antenna with another manufacturer. Have other questions about antennas but will put that in a different location

wondering about the company
Been seeing this with companies I've dealt with in the past with no issues. Many legit businesses impacted by the COVID disruption to supply chain, adapting to remote work as well as the labor shortages. Shame really. I'd document your attempt to communicate with the company and stop payment. Clearly they are in trouble and not servicing customers in any reasonable way for you to get your parts. I have a Wineguard and works just fine.