Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'll be...

Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    The 378s come with a waterfall type faucet. These typically do not have an aerator. When I replaced ours, right after our 1st trip, there was a small amount of debris (looked like teflon tape) in the cold water braided line adapter/connector beneath the sink. I'd start there for trouble shooting.

We replaced because the waterfall faucets tend to spray all over you when you first open the faucet when there is air in the lines. Plus, without an aerator and when on the pump, water flow was kinda wimpy. If you do replace, you will need some faucet water line adapters sold at any big box store. I can probably get photos of our connections later today.

Edit: Although the OEM faucet is unbranded (its sitting on my desk right now and I can't find a manufacturer stamp on it anywhere), it is very similar to Pfister, Moen, Delta and others. Although the adapters on the Pfister are different than the OEM, here is a pdf for maintenance - note the "remedy for low water flow". https://pfisterstorage.blob.core.win...0700%20web.pdf
    Thank you Fsalmy, I have to confess, I was a bit jealous of those faucets since our 2019 didn't have that. You've eased my concerns
    Jeff & Ally
    Started in Colorado Springs, Nov 2020 - full-timers
    Navy CPO ISC (SW/AW)
    RVIA Certified Tech (L1)
    2019 Grand Design - Solitude 377MBS
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax/Allison Standard Bed SRW

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptPicardo View Post
    Thank you Fsalmy, I have to confess, I was a bit jealous of those faucets since our 2019 didn't have that. You've eased my concerns
    Should you start to feel uneasy again and want to try a waterfall faucet (in black), I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. However, given the cost of shipping these days, you could probably buy half or more of a new one.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    Should you start to feel uneasy again and want to try a waterfall faucet (in black), I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. However, given the cost of shipping these days, you could probably buy half or more of a new one.
    I'm only allowed to touch the plumbing below the faucet and my wife (strategic RV advisor - said no thank you). I just take orders here
    Jeff & Ally
    Started in Colorado Springs, Nov 2020 - full-timers
    Navy CPO ISC (SW/AW)
    RVIA Certified Tech (L1)
    2019 Grand Design - Solitude 377MBS
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax/Allison Standard Bed SRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the input! We haven’t had a chance to check for debris but went ahead and purchased a replacement faucet we like better anyway. I’ll edit this post this weekend with an update!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12