User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    OK, guys... now I'm curious. Is GD using the Nautilus retractable shower curtain in the Transcend Explore TTs? If so, how do you like them? I've been pondering replacing the three-part sliding glass doors in our shower with one of them (mostly to get rid of the darned lower track rail), but I'm not sure if I'd be happy in the long run.

Thanks!

Rob
    Hi Rob, we have experience with both. My only complaint with the retractable, was that the latch would easily disengage, causing it to slam closed. Ka...Bamm. My wife prefers the 3 section glass slider. We have only had it for about 5 months so no long term experience. As far as cleaning goes, some people use foam paint brushes, we have not tried that ourselves. Happy research. Frank.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to the water, I would do an inspection on TBE outside of the RV. Perhaps the ants are getting non where the water is coming from. Some ants are like termites and need moisture causing damage to the wood.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keeping that clean would be WAY easier than the three-channel aluminum track at the bottom of the three-piece sliding doors! Thanks.

Rob
    I hated drying and cleaning that track until I bought a 12 pack of small kitchen sponges from Amazon. Simply put one in each track and slide them along all together, move doors to opposite end and do the same for that half of track. Takes just a few minutes and the tracks are dry enough for me.

Non-Scratch Comprssed Cellulose... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VMDBYDQ...p_mob_ap_share
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.c2e View Post
    Has anyone seen a bit of water accumulation in the shower stall in the corner where the shower curtain retracts, even when the shower has not been used? It appears to be coming from the post which contains the shower curtain. I have also seen some ants appear from this area. Any thoughts on what might be the issue for this?

Attachment 36173

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hate to say it but that doesn't look like shower water to me... It looks more like you have an exterior leak finding it's way into your shower compartment
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    I hate to say it but that doesn't look like shower water to me... It looks more like you have an exterior leak finding it's way into your shower compartment
    I agree, that doesn't look like shower water to me either.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, guys... now I'm curious. Is GD using the Nautilus retractable shower curtain in the Transcend Explore TTs? If so, how do you like them? I've been pondering replacing the three-part sliding glass doors in our shower with one of them (mostly to get rid of the darned lower track rail), but I'm not sure if I'd be happy in the long run.

Thanks!

Rob
    I had that shower door on my Imagine. It looks a little fragile, but I never had a problem. It did slip out of my hands a few times, but there was never any damage. I am having trouble with my 3 part glass shower door, when I close one side the other side opens. One time my wife didn't lock the hook that holds the shower door. The door became unhooked in transit when we first got the rig. I wonder if there was any damage done at that time?
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone seen a bit of water accumulation in the shower stall in the corner where the shower curtain retracts, even when the shower has not been used? It appears to be coming from the post which contains the shower curtain. I have also seen some ants appear from this area. Any thoughts on what might be the issue for this?

Attachment 36173

Based on the color of the water I would be extremely concerned that I have wood that is getting wet and on its way towards rotting.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malco1 View Post
    I agree, that doesn't look like shower water to me either.
    Actually, I found that the connection to the hot water line to the shower faucet had become loose behind the wall. Once I removed the plate to the faucet and tightened the connection, no more leak.

2021 Transcend Xplor 265BH..2016 Ford F-250 Lariat..Blue Ox Sway Pro WDH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I found that the connection to the hot water line to the shower faucet had become loose behind the wall. Once I removed the plate to the faucet and tightened the connection, no more leak.

That much better than a leak coming from the exterior. Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.... It just might help someone else resolve the same issue in the future!
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12