User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude 346FLS - Accessory Propane Outlet

Hi folks. Been looking for the propane accessory outlet to jack in a BBQ or Grill Top but coming up empty. Am I missing something? Is it hidden away somewhere or is it not provisioned. Thanks!
    2021 Solitude 346FLS & 2021 F450 - Platinum 6.7 PS
    346FLS - Mods & Stuff - B&W Companion Hitch, TPS, RVLock, Magnum MS2812 Inverter, 4x Renogy 170AH Lithium Batteries, Progressive EMS HW50C, Splendide Combo W/D, and more to come!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 373FB-R that is offered with optional pullout kitchen outside. No propane connect installed. I installed a T fitting off the curb side tank with a regulator and quick disconnect to operate a Blackstone with a 24 ft hose.
    2020 Solitude 373FB-R,
    2017 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 DRW Long Bed,
    TST 570 TPMS, MORryde Pinbox, B&W 25K Companion, Garmin RV785MT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback ……. Took another look and found a port used for the fridge on the drivers side. Have ordered a splitter and long hose. Will do for now until we can get another port installed on the curb side in near future.
    2021 Solitude 346FLS & 2021 F450 - Platinum 6.7 PS
    346FLS - Mods & Stuff - B&W Companion Hitch, TPS, RVLock, Magnum MS2812 Inverter, 4x Renogy 170AH Lithium Batteries, Progressive EMS HW50C, Splendide Combo W/D, and more to come!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbc001 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback ……. Took another look and found a port used for the fridge on the drivers side. Have ordered a splitter and long hose. Will do for now until we can get another port installed on the curb side in near future.
    I have located a quick disconnect port on the refrigerator line on the driver side also. But, I already have a 24 foot hose. I figured it would’ve taken at least a 36 to 48 foot to put my grill where I wanted to so I opted not to use that.
    2020 Solitude 373FB-R,
    2017 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 DRW Long Bed,
    TST 570 TPMS, MORryde Pinbox, B&W 25K Companion, Garmin RV785MT