Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: RV Airflow

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSr. View Post
    Same here. Installed two of the RV Airflow System units and its a whole new environment. Had enough airflow to add an ac vent in the ceiling of the front closet.
    How did you go about adding the AC vent in the front closet? I'm wondering if I could do the same on my 337RLS.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    How did you go about adding the AC vent in the front closet? I'm wondering if I could do the same on my 337RLS.
    The racetrack ducting takes 180 at the front of the coach. Pop out your puck light to see if it is doing so at a good spot. If so, you can cut a new vent in through ceiling and the duct.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    Just finished installing the RV Airflow system. Noticeable increase in air flow and decrease in noise.
    Forgive my ignorance, just what is it ?? Can it be used with a Furrion ac unit ??
    2021 Imagine 2970 RL
    Equalizer 2, 4-point hitch.
    2015 GMC Savana 2500 6.0 liter
    Locking rear differential. Bilstein shocks, heavy-duty trailering package, Tow/Haul mode.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    The racetrack ducting takes 180 at the front of the coach. Pop out your puck light to see if it is doing so at a good spot. If so, you can cut a new vent in through ceiling and the duct.
    Thanks Rob... I'll look into that.
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmartinmn View Post
    Thanks Steve, I just ordered from PleasureLand, $57.50 + tax & shipping. You saved me some money.
    Can you tell me which PleasureLand RV location you purchased from? Also do you have a part number or link that they use? I was just on their site and couldn't find it. Thanks.
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    Can you tell me which PleasureLand RV location you purchased from? Also do you have a part number or link that they use? I was just on their site and couldn't find it. Thanks.
    Hi Sparky, I ordered by phone from a local dealer in Minnesota. I used the GD part number Steve provided in his post. (540164 Airflow Distribution Module M3) PleasureLand Ramsey phone # 763-422-4171. My cost was $61.00 with tax plus $13.50 shipping to their dealership. I will pick it up tomorrow. I think any GD dealer can do the same for you. Best wishes, Frank.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmartinmn View Post
    Hi Sparky, I ordered by phone from a local dealer in Minnesota. I used the GD part number Steve provided in his post. (540164 Airflow Distribution Module M3) PleasureLand Ramsey phone # 763-422-4171. My cost was $61.00 with tax plus $13.50 shipping to their dealership. I will pick it up tomorrow. I think any GD dealer can do the same for you. Best wishes, Frank.

Thanks....I just spoke with GD and ordered 2 of them for my 337RLS. The cost was $74.50 each + tax and shipping. They could only estimate shipping but said they have been running about $20-25 each but could be less if shipped together. This was comparable to the prices I received from the two dealerships near me but now I don't have to travel an hour each way to pick them up. The saleswoman really only needed the last four digits of my VIN to verify which AC units where in my RV. She did state that this is only for the styrofoam insert and no additional parts or installation instructions come with them. Any other parts or installation instructions would have to be purchased from AirFlow directly. That being said does anyone have a set of instructions from AirFlow that they could post on here? Thanks!
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious how much work was it to add an ac vent. I just ordered an RV Airflow kit and may want to add a vent in the bedroom...

thanks
    2020 Imagine 2500RL
    ProPride P3
    2021 F250 6.7L PSD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably don't have that race track duct design that you bigger boys have. I have a single a/c unit that just has ducting running through the ceiling, so teeing off down stream may not be beneficial.
    2020 Imagine 2500RL
    ProPride P3
    2021 F250 6.7L PSD

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received confirmation that both of my Airflow parts shipped yesterday from Grand Design...total shipping costs ($15.23) were much less than the dealership wanted ($25-30 each) and I don't have to travel almost an hour each way to get them. And my tracking number shows I should have them by the end of the business day tomorrow... 9/22/2021! Not bad at all GD... excellent customer service in my book!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210921-114315_Drive.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	36794
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210921-114315_Drive.jpg  
    Last edited by IBEW Sparky; 09-21-2021 at 10:05 AM.
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast