User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MSUTOAD thank you very much. Today Grand Design is going to send me the parts. In the future I’m going to Cc him most every time I run into this type of situation. Thank you very much. JB

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbwilliams25 View Post
    Thanks Brian, I’m glad you had the presence of mind to do that. I ordered our unit from the factory in June 2021. When it arrived, it was beautiful inside and out except for a drawer or two that were repaired before we left the lot. We even spent the night in the unit to shake it down. The owner of the dealership told us to check out everything before we left. Seems like nothing happened until the highway shook it loose. May 1, 2023, we had the bearings packed and found that one of the disk brake pads had been installed backwards. Metal to metal contact for thousands of miles. The Lord blessed us because there was 1/8th of an inch on that side of the rotor. It seems that it never ends. This trip has been interrupted and we’re waiting for an answer from Grand Design.
    My bad, I must have miss read your first post. I thought you said you looked at the unit and found a bunch of things wrong right off the bat.
    either way, Hope all is well, and best of luck.

Brian

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t even remember what I wrote on this website. I’ve been hopscotching around Grand Design websites for for over a year. I’m still learning how to use these sites. I stopped for about ten months after a guy told me to stop complaining and get my tools out lol. I thank you for your help and information.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123