User Tag List

Thread: 4th TV atnenna

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4th TV atnenna

Yes, When I take then next action it will be the 4th antenna on my 2019 Reflection 320MKS. On at least on of the lost antenna, i can almost figure out where. at least one, i have no idea where it was removed.
    Rather than place the next one like the previous iterations (up front at the highest point) does anyone have suggestions to allow for more survivability (other than changing TV drivers). (lower or flat antenna etc.)
    Thanks
    Eric
    Eric and Carolyn
    Louisville KY
    2015 Ford F350
    2019 Reflection 320MKS

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flashcom View Post
    Yes, When I take then next action it will be the 4th antenna on my 2019 Reflection 320MKS. On at least on of the lost antenna, i can almost figure out where. at least one, i have no idea where it was removed.
    Rather than place the next one like the previous iterations (up front at the highest point) does anyone have suggestions to allow for more survivability (other than changing TV drivers). (lower or flat antenna etc.)
    Thanks
    Eric
    Well, our antenna is toward the rear of our rig, fixed in height, but does rotate. It's chevron shaped. Doesn't work all that well, but it works in a pinch. You can sorta see it here, between the vent and AC, to the right of the entrance door.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24 IMG_0469  cropped.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	36245
    Last edited by livinthelife; 08-21-2021 at 01:56 PM.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)