2021 315 and to date have gotten off pretty easy (knock on wood)
Norcold did have a door pop open during travel but no harm other than a few items landed on the floor. We think we may not have latched it properly since it only happened once.
I have a piece of wide black aluminum trim like a skirt at the bottom near the frame rails that goes around the entire rig that has three pop-rivets that continue to come loose. The trim overlaps towards the front of the rig on the drivers side and apparently flexes enough that the rivets come out. I used longer aluminum rivets with a small flat washer on the inside and so far so good.
We had a weird plumbing issue preventing us from getting hot water that I’m not sure was left from GD during a pressure test or perhaps the dealer did it as a winterizing technique? Still a head scratcher but one identified and corrected all is well now.
I feel fortunate that our list has been minor compared to other horror stories I have read here and on other sites. I still believe GD is better than the other guys but their customer service on the couple of occasions I have reached out to them didnt live up to the hype I had heard so much about.