User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 North Central Washington Owners Rally

Save the dates! The North Central Washington Grand Design owners rally is in the works!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCW-Save-The-Dates.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	36295
    When: May 19 - 22, 2022
    Where: Cashmere, WA
    How: Registration will open in October with an announcement of when

I am going need some volunteers to help with the May 2022 rally.

Games (think carnival), food, welcoming, parking, and clean up.

What's in it for you? A guaranteed spot at the rally in exchange for a couple of hours work, extra tickets towards prize drawings and the fun of being with other Grand Design owners.

Please message me if you would like to help out.
    Sally & George
    Twisp, WA
    2017 Solitude 369RL (delivery Oct 2016)
    2017 Ford F-450 King Ranch Edition
    2006 Ford F-550
    2021 Rugged Mountain Polar 12SE
    Not all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump

We would like to help. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope to have the registration ready to go this coming week. I am waiting on one piece of info to complete the registration. Keep an eye out for the go-live date!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sally
    We have been following the GDRV4LIFE calendar, we see registration is open soon and plan to attend. Proud new 2021 Solitude 380FL owners so this is our first rally, we are interested in volunteering for this event. Please let us know what opportunities are available and commitment per day? Happy to help and be a part of this community!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	GrandFair2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	37539

Registration for the 2022 Washington State Owners Rally @ Cashmere will open Friday morning, Nov 5th @ 12:01 a.m. PT.

Be ready with your VIN # or you won't be able to register. Please note there will be a fee ($135 includes 3 nights of camping with full hookups plus the participation fee) to attend this year and I will be collecting the camping fees. I will not be using EventBrite to collect those fees/camping costs. Do not call the Expo Center as they will refer you back to me. Please read the registration form carefully and your confirmation email for more information.

I will add the registration link to the event in a couple of days.
    Last edited by SallyS; 11-01-2021 at 09:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registration Starts Friday, November 5th @ 12:01 a.m.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-gra...n-181310493567

2022 Washington State Owners Rally @ Cashmere – Thursday, May 19th, thru Sunday, May 22nd, 2022. Join us for friendship, food and fun at the Chelan County Expo Center in Cashmere, WA as we kick off the summer camping season!

Wagonmasters: Sally Stomberg & Chris Mundt ([email protected])

Tickets will be limited to individuals who own a Grand Design RV at the time of the event.
    Your cost is $135 per rig for the rally (offsite owners have a reduced cost). This includes all rally activities for up to 2 adults and any minor children under the age of 18. Each additional adult staying in the rig is an additional $30. This fee also covers 3 nights of camping (Thu/Fri/Sat) with full hookups (water, sewer and 30/50 amp electric), two catered meals (1 lunch/1 dinner), entertainment and helps to offset other minor costs incurred for the rally.
    You may add additional nights of camping (Tue, Wed or Sun) at $25 per night. Please do not arrive before Tuesday, May 17th. There are other events happening the weekend before our rally begins. Early arrivals may be asked to move to accommodate handicap accessible parking. We encourage you to stay after the rally is over to explore the Wenatchee River Valley area from Leavenworth to Wenatchee. You are also only an hour from Chelan. There is plenty to see and do in this area. Additional nights after Sunday can be booked via the Chelan County Expo Center's online reservation system. Discounted rally rates do not apply.

Please Note: Sites will not be assigned. We will be doing “Rally style” parking which means that the parking crew assigns each rig a site as they arrive. There will be a large number of rigs arriving in a short amount of time, and rally style parking allows us to get everyone in a site as quickly as possible. If you wish to park next to someone in particular, you must arrive together.

This is NOT resort camping. This is fairgrounds camping with full hookups. You will not have shade trees but you will have grass. You will however, have fun and meet some really great people which is what a rally is all about! See less
    Last edited by SallyS; 11-03-2021 at 05:09 PM.
    Sally & George
    Twisp, WA
    2006 Ford F-550

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From Performance Breaking:
    Unfortunately, there's a nationwide shortage of actuators (all brands, all manufacturers) and we're being told it could be several months before they are back in production.
    With that being said, we aren't sure if we'll be able to do any disc brake installs at the rally (Morryde's in the same boat!). However, we can still do suspension upgrades and bearing repacks as well as put on a seminar/question and answer presentation.
    -----
    If you want a suspension upgrade, please reach out to Kelly Barnett - Scheduling & Operations Manager, to schedule this during the rally.
    P: 405-626-7009
    Sally & George
    Twisp, WA
    2006 Ford F-550

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are on the waitlist for the WA rally, please check your email! I have released a few tickets via EventBrite that sometimes end up in your spam folder. I also email those individuals from our rally email account. If a ticket is not claimed in 48 hours, we move on to the next person in line on the waitlist. I will not tag individuals here like I can on Facebook because I will not put names here on the forum. Questions? Message me please.
    Sally & George
    Twisp, WA
    2006 Ford F-550

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for Elyse B, John J, Lyle V & Christopher D - if you are on the waitlist for the WA Rally, please check your email for one from EventBrite. A spot at the rally has opened up for you! You have 48 hours to claim your spot.

Not seeing the email? Check your spam folder. Still not seeing it? Message me!

Name:	RallyTicket.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	664.1 KB 
ID:	39478
    Last edited by SallyS; 03-19-2022 at 08:04 AM.
    Sally & George
    Twisp, WA
    2006 Ford F-550

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for Diane F, Ellen K, Dan K, Jennifer M & Robert K - if you are on the waitlist for the WA Rally, please check your email for one from Eventbrite. A spot at the rally has opened up for you! You have 48 hours to claim your spot.

Not seeing the email? Check your spam folder. Still not seeing it? Message me!

Name:	RallyTicket.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	664.1 KB 
ID:	39539
    Last edited by SallyS; 03-21-2022 at 01:00 PM.
    Sally & George
    Twisp, WA
    2006 Ford F-550

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast