Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low water pressure

I pulled the water heater to change the electric element. Pushed it back and filled all the lines to check for leaks. None found. I went inside to open the lines to check everything. With the water heater off, i had great pressure, hot and cold lines on the shower. But both the bath and kitchen sinks are just a trickle. Checked everything multiple times. Removed the spray head in the kitchen but no change. Traced the lines in the basement and found no problems. In fact they are on the same line. Could some debris get into the valves of the bath and kitchen?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbishop View Post
    I pulled the water heater to change the electric element. Pushed it back and filled all the lines to check for leaks. None found. I went inside to open the lines to check everything. With the water heater off, i had great pressure, hot and cold lines on the shower. But both the bath and kitchen sinks are just a trickle. Checked everything multiple times. Removed the spray head in the kitchen but no change. Traced the lines in the basement and found no problems. In fact they are on the same line. Could some debris get into the valves of the bath and kitchen?
    I just checked mine a couple of days ago. The amount of mineral deposits in the tank was amazing. Some of the lumps are large enough to cause a blockage. This week a thorough cleaning with a wand and vinegar will be my fun activity.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also you might want to clean the screen on the tap. Most unscrew easy enough. Some require alittle more ingenuity. The Grohe we have wanted us to use a special tool so the plastic did not get ruined. The water restricter must be plugged up as well
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 08-29-2021 at 06:21 AM.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/