Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 f350 oem micheline at2 ?

Anyone running these on there Superduty and if so how are you liking them ? I have ordered an F350 and it appears the 275/70/18E tires I am getting as Oem are the Michelin At2. I am running the Falcon Wildpeak At3 tires on my F150 now and like them a lot. My first thoughts were to swap the Michelins out for the Wildpeaks or the BFGoodrich KO2's but the reviews I have been reading are mostly all good. I did have two sets of Michelins in the past that were the Ltx non All Terrain and liked them.

The truck will be in all kinds of weather working Commercially hauling up to 15,000 pounds. I hear they are excellent on dry and wet suraces and ok in the snow ?

Any first hand knowledge from folks ?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2018 F250 came with 20" Michelin AT 2 tires. I just switched them out at 64k miles, of that about 15k miles was towing out 5th wheel. I went back with the same tire since I received good service from the original tires. I probably could have run the original tires an additional 2-3k miles but we are leaving on a 5k trip next week and didn't want to push my luck. I thought the tires performed well and were reasonably quite for their entire life. I could tell the wet traction was going away in the last 5k miles of the tire life. Since we live outside of Houston we don't have any snow to deal with so I can't comment on the winter use.
    John & Cindy
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ford F250 6.7 PSD