User Tag List

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tank locations for 310 and 345

I'm recalling a thread where one of the posters said the fresh water tank is behind the 310 wheels. From that I'm assuming the grey and black tanks are in front. Can anyone confirm and does anyone know if same might be true for the 345?
    Thanks,
    John
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    I'm recalling a thread where one of the posters said the fresh water tank is behind the 310 wheels. From that I'm assuming the grey and black tanks are in front. Can anyone confirm and does anyone know if same might be true for the 345?
    Thanks,
    John
    The black and bathroom grey are below the basement floor, they are side by side and oriented front to rear and are in front of the front axle. The kitchen grey is oriented side to side and is located behind and above the other two waste tanks and in front of the front axle. The fresh water tank is oriented side to side and is located behind the rear axle.

I have no idea the tank layout on a 345.

I hope this helps
    Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023