User Tag List

Thread: DVD player

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DVD player

Interested if others have added DVD player to their Transcend 265BH? Any specific DVD player you recommend? New to RVing and thinking we will likely not have access to WiFi routinely. Any suggestions or set up options for a DVD player? Thank you

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use a standard Blue Ray player. HDMI cable to the tv and the sound runs through the radio.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the first upgrades I did was a Samsung 43" (largest I could fit in the opening ) LCD smart TV. Once installed and working I dug out an OPPO disc player I had. Blue ray, HD-DVD, CD, SACD are all compatible. Because it is thin and can be operated and loaded vertically I was able to mount it on the wall behind the TV. I had intended to add a sound bar below the TV but after experiencing the TV for a bit I just use the built in speakers.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 08-27-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Thank you. Like the idea of the TV size upgrade. No issues with weight of the 43”?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TT hunting View Post
    Awesome. Thank you. Like the idea of the TV size upgrade. No issues with weight of the 43”?
    Not with the weight but I did have to modify the mounting onto the arm to adapt.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replaced my TV with a Samsung and bought a used LG blu-ray player from someone on craigslist for $15, HDMI hookup to TV. Also invested in dual Avantree blue tooth wireless headphones. This setup works very well for us, especially with the A/C running.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2