0 Thread(s)

New Solitude 3950BH owners

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210823_010253.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	36373

Hi guys,
    We had our new 5er delivered about a month ago to our camp site, truck wasn't in yet. We've enjoyed every minute in it so far, kids love it. Pic is our first time hooking up (just to move to a full hookup site 😂 )

We're seasoned campers, bought our first TT together in 06 and have had 2 upgrades since then. This is our first GD and also first fifth wheel, and my first dually 👍. Can't wait to hit the road full time here soon, doing what I like to call "The Grand tour"

I'll post some more pics in the "show us your rig" thread and maybe get some videos up of our setup and upgrades.

Shawn
    2021 Solitude S-Class 3950BH
    2021 GMC CC Denali Dually Duramax 4x4

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxRVGxx View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210823_010253.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	36373

Hi guys,
    We had our new 5er delivered about a month ago to our camp site, truck wasn't in yet. We've enjoyed every minute in it so far, kids love it. Pic is our first time hooking up (just to move to a full hookup site [emoji23] )

We're seasoned campers, bought our first TT together in 06 and have had 2 upgrades since then. This is our first GD and also first fifth wheel, and my first dually [emoji106]. Can't wait to hit the road full time here soon, doing what I like to call "The Grand tour"

I'll post some more pics in the "show us your rig" thread and maybe get some videos up of our setup and upgrades.

Shawn
    Congrats and welcome to the group. That's a very nice setup.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE