User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Load Center and Converter

We have been camping in a TT - 2005 - 2011, a Class C and then a Class A from 2011 to just last week when we traded in our Class A for a 260RD 5th wheel. Reading the pile of manuals a number of things are mentioned but no location is given. Can someone tell me where the Load Center and the Converter are located? I have looked in the passthrough {both sides} and in the front compartment. Older and maybe blind but I can't find them. Please Help

edited by moderator to combine duplicate question(s)....
    Last edited by traveldawg; 02-26-2022 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Duplicate post - Merged 2 Questions into one post.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herdindog View Post
    Can someone tell me where the Load Center and the Converter are located?
    Black power center floor level next to stairs?
    Circuit breakers + converter + DC fuses all in one enclosure.
    WFCO 8900 - https://wfcoelectronics.com/product-...f-8900-series/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8955 PEC - 2021 260RD.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	36380
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure what the Load Center is... unless that's the breaker box located under the foldout shelf near the sink. I know the converter is located behind the pass-through wall under/near the backside of the steps. You need to remove the screws holding the wall up to access the converter.

I hope this helps.
    Eric
    2011Chevy Silverado 6.0 2500HD
    2020.5 (White) Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duplicate (double-posted) threads merged.

Rob
    Last edited by Second Chance; 08-29-2021 at 05:52 AM.
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever determine how to find the converter? My 2021 260RD has the breaker box without the converter below it, so I assume but am not sure the converter is somewhere behind it. No obvious way on how to access that. Any help appreciated as I want to add Lithium batteries with solar and move to an inverter/converter/charger (Victron Multiplus II) but this 5th wheel is so buttoned up it is hard to find things.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Did you ever determine how to find the converter? My 2021 260RD has the breaker box without the converter below it, so I assume but am not sure the converter is somewhere behind it. No obvious way on how to access that. Any help appreciated as I want to add Lithium batteries with solar and move to an inverter/converter/charger (Victron Multiplus II) but this 5th wheel is so buttoned up it is hard to find things.
    On the 2022 model the converter is behind the rear pass through wall. Just a couple of screws to remove the wall and the converter should be installed on the floor just to the left of the water pump. I just realized that means better keep our fingers crossed the pump never springs a leak and sprays the converter. With the wall out you get to inspect a lot of other stuff to make sure nothing is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Mike and Rebecca Mullin, Bend OR
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2001 Chev 2500 HD, 8.1-liter gas, 4x4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

260RD Converter Location

Quote Originally Posted by Mmullin View Post
    On the 2022 model the converter is behind the rear pass through wall. Just a couple of screws to remove the wall and the converter should be installed on the floor just to the left of the water pump. I just realized that means better keep our fingers crossed the pump never springs a leak and sprays the converter. With the wall out you get to inspect a lot of other stuff to make sure nothing is wrong.

Thanks. After cleaning out my pass through I removed the wall, and there was the converter and many other items. It must be a lot easier to have a vanity wall there than to cleanly run the wires and plumbing :-) . I agree that having the plumbing right next to the converter is a bad idea. I'll be installing an Victron inverter/converter/charger in my unit, so the existing converter will just be disabled. Thanks for the reply!
    Paul Bradshaw
    2021 260RD Reflection
    2021 Ford F350 6.7L Diesel (non dually)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @woodman I plan to replace that rear wall with some sort of clear plastic product so it makes it easier to see if there's a problem.

Mike and Rebecca Mullin, Bend OR
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2001 Chev 2500 HD, 8.1-liter gas, 4x4