User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 310GK-R

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Lee View Post
    I don’t mind to share. I bought a 2021 310GK that was preowned but virtually new from LazyDaze- Knoxville for $72K.
    Hope that helps. It’s our third coach and we are way excited with it!

Welcome to the forum, you got a deal I wish I can get a deal like that we look at one and love it but the guy or the dealer here was talking about $125,000.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like prices will be coming down soon!
    Pat & Lisa Lee
    Farragut, Tennessee
    2008 F-350/ 2021 Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Lee View Post
    I feel like prices will be coming down soon!
    Unlikely. All manufacturers are signaling Q12022 planned increases. I have also recently completed negotiations for raw material pricing for the first 16 weeks of 2022. Products I manufacture share raws with many of the materials of construction of RVs and their components. Fairly unilaterally, raw material pricing remains up and averages +8.3% from current. Various supply chain bottlenecks remain, and all key indicators are showing costs will remain elevated through 2022. Of course, if there really is an economic bubble that bursts it will be a different matter, but even economists cannot agree what this economic climate means given a first-ever circumstance. IMO, longer view, pricing will stabilize and come down a bit, but I don't foreseen a return to pre-pandemic pricing due to the overall economic shift.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    First - welcome to the forum! And also welcome to the hobby.

My words of wisdom would be to be prepared for things that don't work right (or as you expected); things to be broken on day one; thinks to break; and plans that don't quite go as planned. A good attitude and patience goes a long way; venting, cussing, complaining, doesn't do much. And there are always others who have been through what you are going to experience so "lean" on them for help (on line and in campgrounds).
    All the way Hutch; welcome. +1 for what Traveldawg said above. We had fits with our class C Thor motor home and we were a bit frustrated but we maintained good attitudes and exercised some amount of patience until we finally got everything repaired and began to really enjoy camping.
    Diane and Mike
    2022 280RS. Onan generator, Sumo Springs, MORyde crossmembers, hardwired surge protector
    2015 F-350 DRW 4x4 6.7L Power Stroke Feed Truck. 4.10s, front & rear stabilizer bars, Andersen 3221-TBX
    2021 Thor Chateau 22E Class C (retired) & 1970 Pop-Up Camper (retired - saw much of Western Europe)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mid-scale Meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    Unlikely. All manufacturers are signaling Q12022 planned increases. I have also recently completed negotiations for raw material pricing for the first 16 weeks of 2022. Products I manufacture share raws with many of the materials of construction of RVs and their components. Fairly unilaterally, raw material pricing remains up and averages +8.3% from current. Various supply chain bottlenecks remain, and all key indicators are showing costs will remain elevated through 2022. Of course, if there really is an economic bubble that bursts it will be a different matter, but even economists cannot agree what this economic climate means given a first-ever circumstance. IMO, longer view, pricing will stabilize and come down a bit, but I don't foreseen a return to pre-pandemic pricing due to the overall economic shift.
    I kinda lean towards the latter thoughts you had. Not a depression but the bill is going to come due on this spend-o-rama and people are going to have to prune their obligations, RV'ing might be essential and doable for us retirees, but a lot of others are just holding it together. History will inform all of us. Happy Trails (almost said trials!!
    Pat & Lisa Lee
    Farragut, Tennessee
    2008 F-350/ 2021 Solitude 310GK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123