Quote Originally Posted by TexasToyTrike View Post
All good advice. Just ordered the Shurline LM-5000 (why not, it was the same price as the 2000). Headed to the CAT scales as soon as I can. I downloaded their mobile app and you don’t even have to get out of the truck to get weighed and get a report.
Interesting point about the Propride limit of 1400lbs. I’ve never had a trailer with this much TW so didn’t think about the PP limit. The 1350 TW I mentioned previously is the manufacturers official dry / factory TW. I also just ordered a Airlift set of bags and new Blistein shocks.
1 week for delivery.
I’m still confident I won’t be over on GVWR nor TW - but as you all noted, I won’t know until I scale.
Here’s a pic of the set up.
Nice looking pair. I run a Facebook group specifically for the 29G and 31G trailers so see people setting those up every day. I'm betting you'll be surprised by the ready to camp tongue weight on your 30G as pretty much everyone has been on the 29G and 31G. Our 31G has 1900lbs of tongue weight with empty tanks, 2200 with full fresh tanks and nothing in the garage and 1700 with our Talon loaded.