User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design Dealers Within 200 miles from Raleigh NC

Does anyone have a good or poor experience with Grand Design dealers somewhat close to Raleigh NC? I visited Bill Plemmons in Raleigh that sells Grand Design RVs in the area. I can't really tell one way or another about the dealership being someone good to work with or not? I'm interested any Grand Design dealers somewhat close to Raleigh.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had great experiences with Sonnys' RV in Concord, NC.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundin View Post
    Does anyone have a good or poor experience with Grand Design dealers somewhat close to Raleigh NC? I visited Bill Plemmons in Raleigh that sells Grand Design RVs in the area. I can't really tell one way or another about the dealership being someone good to work with or not? I'm interested any Grand Design dealers somewhat close to Raleigh.
    We bought our 320G from Sonnys in Concord as well.did not have positive experiences with General in Va and Browns in McBee SC
    2021 Momentum 320G

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how close Ringgold, GA is to Raleigh, but I highly recommend Northgate RV Center. Give them a call and ask to speak with Mike Gaboury. Highly recommended dealer and sales guy!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have experience with RV Grand Design RV dealers in North Carolina or Northern South Carolina or Southern Virginia?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bill Plemmons, raleigh, nc

Picked up a 2022 Imagine XLS 17 MKE beginning of August. The sales and service staff were terrific. Unit was very clean and polished. All questions asked were thoroughly answered, everything fully explained, nothing amiss.

Have been on two jaunts and everything has worked flawlessly. Obviously we wish a couple of things had been designed differently, but you cannot have everything.

At this point in time I would easily recommend GD and Plemmons/Raleigh.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron-Sue View Post
    Picked up a 2022 Imagine XLS 17 MKE beginning of August. The sales and service staff were terrific. Unit was very clean and polished. All questions asked were thoroughly answered, everything fully explained, nothing amiss.

Have been on two jaunts and everything has worked flawlessly. Obviously we wish a couple of things had been designed differently, but you cannot have everything.

At this point in time I would easily recommend GD and Plemmons/Raleigh.
    Ron-Sue. I just sent you a private message. Questions about Plemmons. My BIL is considering a 17 MKE from them.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just completed our third adventure in the VA and NC mountains. Refridge stopped twice while on gas but restarted without a problem. Everything works, tows easily with a Yukon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    I don't know how close Ringgold, GA is to Raleigh, but I highly recommend Northgate RV Center. Give them a call and ask to speak with Mike Gaboury. Highly recommended dealer and sales guy!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    This is a second recommendation for Northgate RV in Ringgold GA. Emily was fantastic!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in Raleigh, but bought mine from McGeorge's in VA (near Richmond). Not an issue with Plemmons; just caught McGeorge's right in the midst of being acquired by Camping World. Long story short, as part of the acquisition, McGeorge's was forced to get rid of all of their Grand Design inventory. This led to a deal that was far better than Plemmons could offer.

That said; I have dealt with Plemmons for warranty work. They were reasonable to work with. Like anyone else, they are busy (and this was pre-covid). That said, they also have a significant facility in Winston-Salem (about 90 minutes away from Raleigh). Just something that gives you more options if you are willing to drive (I actually had my work done in Winston). I would say they did a decent job on my warranty work.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast