Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extending Propane QD

As with most everything else, GD chose to make the outside Propane connection accessible by crawling under the trailer.
    Has anyone extended the propane QD to the edge of the skirt?
    The QD is screwed into an aluminum manifold. Everything is 3/8 NPT threads.
    McMaster-Carr has all lengths of threaded pipe and fittings. I just haven't crawled under to take measurements to put together a parts list. Has anyone extended their GD?
    I'm not interested in "kits" that attach directly to the propane tank or splits off of the regulator.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    As with most everything else, GD chose to make the outside Propane connection accessible by crawling under the trailer.
    Has anyone extended the propane QD to the edge of the skirt?
    The QD is screwed into an aluminum manifold. Everything is 3/8 NPT threads.
    McMaster-Carr has all lengths of threaded pipe and fittings. I just haven't crawled under to take measurements to put together a parts list. Has anyone extended their GD?
    I'm not interested in "kits" that attach directly to the propane tank or splits off of the regulator.
    I did mine after measuring and getting a run of 3/8" STEEL nipples at my plumbing supply.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.