User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    Time is not on my side to wait which is why we ordered our 310GK-R a couple of weeks back. Suffice to say, with the many units waiting for rear awnings at GD, I suspect the 13 week delivery given to us is a bit optimistic unless the dealer could mod one already in production (they are large enough to do that). Also, in northern New England, there isn't much of a used inventory to date except for the very large full-time summer home types which we were not interested in. The only 310GK we found used within 500 miles was a heavily modified 2021 with almost no miles and a price of $74K. What I wanted required an order and I'm fully prepared for the quality issues that might arise - just not willing to delay a 2nd year.
    Yea, that 13 week delivery date they gave you may be a little off but who knows, you may get lucky. Mine has been offline since 8.3 waiting on a rear awning (ordered early May). I don't even want the rear awning anymore. I just want the trailer as I have things to do with it.
    2022 Momentum 350G - all upgrades minus 3 season doors
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank
    2022 CanAm Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR w/Smart-Shox (on order)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices won't go down, To tell you the truth I felt I was a loyal Grand Design Customer having 2 different models over the last 6 years, but now with the crazy Price Increases it has made me look harder at other Brands, and what I am finding is there are many of other brands that offer Good Quality and more feature than Grand Design for a lower Price. I am amazed at the standard feature that other brands offer than GD does not. For the huge price increases that GD had you would think you would get something extra.

Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRizRV View Post
    Prices won't go down
    I'd take that bet. You may be right, but OTOH, in the midst of a bubble it is very common to think "this time it's different." Right now supply lines are royally [expletive deleted] and that may well persist for the next year or so, but it *will* smooth out and economic reality will reassert. We may see some permanent inflation, but there are other manufacturers than GD and competition does work to push down prices.
    Last edited by Second Chance; 09-24-2021 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Delete expletive
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity did the increase happen. The website did not change from August pricing
    2021 Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight_rt View Post
    Out of curiosity did the increase happen. The website did not change from August pricing
    There was about a $2000 increase at my local dealer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234